An espresso-making coffee robotic that gets rid of the need for plastic coffee pods has beaten its Kickstarter fundraising target.
Hong Kong-primarily based company Cafelat has launched its Cafelat robot, a guide coffee maker that offers its customers a superb espresso with just ground espresso and hot water.
The Cafelat robotic is a manual coffee espresso maker that does not compromise bold and aromatic flavors for sustainability. The splendor of this product lies in its mechanical layout. whilst the product developers integrate cutting-edge technology into ordinary products, Cafelat brings it again to basics.
Cafelat Robot Coffee Maker Design
The supplied manual espresso maker is fabricated from chrome steel and is absolutely plastic-free. It does no longer boast any electronic or high-tech components. Irrespective of popular notion, this could as well be considered one of its selling points.
The Cafelat robot capabilities a simple, clever and price-powerful technique for making coffee — one needs handiest floor espresso and some warm water from a kettle. The system is most effective able to make photographs, hence the beverage offerings are restricted to double or single espresso and an Americano.
Features and specifications of the Cafelat Robot manual espresso coffee maker include :
– The Robot is a small, high quality manual coffee maker that makes real espresso
– It uses few parts, no complicated electronics and only premium materials like stainless steel – it is completely plastic free
– All you need is ground coffee, some hot water from a kettle and you are all set
– The whole process is simple and takes just a few minutes – no need for any capsule machine and less plastic waste for the landfills
– Features a professional 58mm stainless steel filter basket
– Also has a bottomless portafilter just like pro machines
– Save $ on expensive plastic capsules
– Design is registered and barista version is patent pending
Cafelat Robot Coffee Maker Price
The team behind Cafelat Robot is raising fund for the product on Kickstarter. We can pledge $315 to preorder the manual espress coffee maker. It will be shipped in September 2018. Still Want more efficient than this, then the Gaggia Naviglio is best option that’s unveiled at houston technology events.