Meizu – the one of the best Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently unveiled its latest mid-range device, touted as the Meizu Charm Blue A5 smartphone.
Meizu Charm Blue A5 Features
The smartphone features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution at 294 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6737 quad core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-T720MP1 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 2GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Blue, Red, Gold, and Pink.
Meizu Charm Blue A5 Specs
• 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution
• 294 of ppi pixel density
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
• Mediatek MT6737 quad core processor
• Mali-T720MP1 graphics processor
• 2GB of RAM
• 16GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• 8 megapixel rear camera
• 5 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery
• Color options: Black, Blue, Red, Gold, and Pink
Meizu Charm Blue A5 Price
In terms of price, the Meizu Charm Blue A5 mid-range smartphone retails for about 140 EUR.