HMD Global – the Finnish company that has licensed to produce the Nokia-branded smartphone has recently announced its latest flagship device, touted as the Nokia 8 with the Nougat OS. And now the company has updated its device with the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
Nokia 8 Smartphone Features
The smartphone features a 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution at 554 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 layer that protects your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor. For graphics, there is an Adreno 540 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB or 4GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone also comes with the support for MicroSD card for further storage expansion up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a dual 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with a f/2.0 aperture and phase detection autofocus for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3090 mAh battery buried inside with the support for Quick Charge 3.0 fast battery charging technology. The Nokia 8 smartphone is available in various color options, including Tempered Blue, Polished Blue, Steel, and Polished Copper.
Nokia 8 Smartphone Specs
- 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution
- 554 of ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- Adreno 540 graphics processor
- 6GB or 4GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- dual 13-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3090 mAh battery
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Color options: Tempered Blue, Polished Blue, Steel, and Polished Copper