Polar recently introduced a new wearable aptly named the A370, that offers continuous heart-rate monitoring and sleep tracking. Polar A370 is a fitness tracker sequel to the Polar A360 that is going big on sleep tracking. When you simply start your ‘higher levels of activity’ like walking or running, this device will automatically distinguish between the two though an integrated 3D accelerometer.
Like the Polar A360, the wrist-worn wearable is waterproof, also has vibrating notifications, as well as a glass lens color touchscreen display. The interchangeable band comes in a variety of color range. Polar A360 packs in all of the same tracking features as well 24/7 heart rate monitoring taking resting heart rate readings at five minute intervals. There is smartphone notification support that giving you a buzz when anyone is get in touch.
Here are the Polar A370 specs
- Weight: 31.7 grams (1.1 ounces)
- Wristband width: 23.5 mm
- Wristband thickness: 13.5 mm
- Wristband size: S, M/L
- Wide-viewing angle full color TFT display with touchscreen
- Waterproof (WR30)
- Screen resolution 80×160 pixels
- Rechargeable battery 110mAh
- Optical heart rate module (1 photodiode, 2 green LEDs, analog front-end)
- Screen 13 x 27mm
- Up to 3 days battery life with 24/7 activity tracking
- Polar’s app is well matched on each Android and iOS, means that no matter your cellular, the Polar A370 may be your subsequent wearable if fashion and smart tracking capabilities are excessive up on your listing.
Polar A370 Price
If you’re really interested, the A370 is going on sale in June and is to be had to pre-order now from the Polar website for $179. This is around the same price because the Polar A360 when it first launched and puts it firmly in Garmin Vivosmart 3 and Fitbit Charge 2 pricing territory. If you really need to purchase extra bands, then the ones will charge additional $25 in step with band.