Vivo – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Vivo Y95 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with an Oreo operating system out of the box.
Vivo Y95 Features
The smartphone features a 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution at 270 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 505 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Starry Night, Nebula Purple, and Aurora Red.
Vivo Y95 Specs
• 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution
• 270 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 505 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
• 20 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Starry Night, Nebula Purple, and Aurora Red
Vivo Y95 Price
In terms of price, the Vivo Y95 smartphone retails for about 250 EUR.