Capturing video footage directly from the screen of your Mac has become fairly commonplace, and you may even have seen some of your friends do just that. Nowadays people have begun to realize that being able to screen capture will allow them to do a host of things such as save online streaming video, record live events and webinars, or even tape Skype calls and create ‘how to’ video guides.
If you want to do any of those things, or if you even want to record video footage from the screen of your Mac for some other purpose – you need the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. As you can probably guess, it is a specialized screen capture software that is designed for Mac computers – and it comes with all the features that you need to both capture and edit your videos.
By using the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac, you’ll be able to:
- Set the recording parameters to configure the capture region, choose the audio source, decide whether to capture keyboard and mouse actions, and select the frame rate.
- Screenshot video on Mac even while the recording process is ongoing.
- Enhance the video quality and improve the image.
- Cut and combine the video into segments and remove any unwanted parts.
- Insert stylish transitions to jazz up the video.
- Add background music or voiceovers or any other audio track for that matter.
Granted some of this may sound a bit complicated at first and more along the lines of the tools that professionals use. However that is the beauty of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac as it will give you access to these powerful tools while at the same time ensuring that each one is intuitive, user-friendly and can be put to work easily.
Even saving your video is a piece of cake with the presets that are on hand to automatically optimize it for any device or platform. These presets include support for mobile devices and online video sharing platforms such as YouTube or Facebook too – so whatever you need will be undoubtedly covered.
Go ahead and try out the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac firsthand so that you can get a feel of exactly what it has to offer. Creating professional-looking videos that are polished and close to perfect has never been easier and it won’t be long before you’re fluent in using it.